Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Potty training escapades

Potty training!

When we potty trained Mr.Smile he was a breeze, two years old night and day trained in a week.
I knew this would come back to bite me in the butt..


So the Brute has been working on potty training now for awhile. He is doing great 90% dry during the day for pee and dry over night for pee also.

Number 2 is a whole other story. I don't think he quite knows he needs to do that on the potty, we are pretty much taking him every so often to go pee still.

BUT and there is always a BUT when potty training! he has taken to a whole new level of creativity  as to where he goes number 2. So the other night I walked buy his room to this smell and knew immediately than he had pooped. After going into his room I found a excited naked little boy proudly exclaiming in his jabbering voice (what I assume is) "look what I did".

He had removed his underwear and then apparently climbed up on his side table and proceeded to poop, all I could do was laugh.

Of course I had a short convo about using your potty and he happily repeated what I said as he usually does. Can not wait to see where I find poop the next time!😋



               


No comments:

Post a Comment